- SURINAME REDTAIL BOA FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Boa constrictor constrictor
- CB(Farm Bred)
- Approximately 48 Inches In Length
- Also Known As True Redtail Boas Due To The Extreme Color On Their Tail
- These Have Crisp Colors That They Retain Even Into Adulthood
- Feeding On Live Or Frozen Thawed Rat Pups Weekly
- Naturally Occurring In South America, But Primarily Out Of Suriname
- Adults Can Reach Up To 6-8 Feet In Length
- With Proper Care And Set Up Care These Boas Are Able To Live Up To 20-25+ Years
- Boas Can Give Birth To 30 – 50 Live Babies At A Time
- These Are Tropical And Semi Arboreal So Be Sure To Provide Branches For Climbing And Temperatures In The 80’s
- SURINAME REDTAIL BOA good pets?
The Suriname red tail boa is a gorgeous snake that’s quite a joy to own. Not only are they quite fun to look at, but they’re low-maintenance with a gentle temperament! These are large snakes with some specific needs that need to be met.
Suriname Redtail Boa #1
This Captive Bred Boa Is Approximately 48 Inches In Length.
Categories: Boas, Snakes Tags: ball python, banana ball pythons, boa s, boas constrictor, boas constrictors, boas snakes, constrictor boa, excotic animals for sale, exotic animal for sale, exotic animal sale, exotic animal sales, exotic animals for sale, exotic animals for sales, exotic animals sale, exotic animals sales, exsotic animals for sale, online pets, pets for sales, pets on sale, pets online, pets sale, pets shop online, rainbow boa, red tail boa, reptile shops near me, reptiles for sale, reptiles on sale, sand boa, sand boas, snake boa, snake boas, snake sale, snakes boas, snakes for sale, snakes for sales, snakes milk, underground reptile