WE HAVE BABY T NEGATIVE ALBINO BLOOD PYTHON FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Originating From The Islands Of Borneo And Sumatra In Indonesia
- Adults Will Average In Lengths Around 4-5 Feet
- With Proper Care These Snakes Can Live Up To 20-25 Years At A Time
- Blood Pythons Are Terrestrial Snakes Living Their Lives On The Forest Floor Blending In With The Leaf Litter And Attacking Prey By Surprise
- Python brongersmai
- Captive Bred (CB)
- T NEGATIVE ALBINO BLOOD PYTHON Males and Females Available
- Approximately 16 – 17 Inches In Length
- This Is A Gorgeous Line Of Albino Known For Their Extreme Coloration
- This Species Can Be Feisty But They Tame Down Well With Handling
- Ambush Hunters Feeding On Live And Frozen Thawed Rat Pups Regularly
- Blood pythons are best kept in 4 foot by 2 foot enclosures with 60-70% humidity levels. A thermal gradient should be set up in the enclosure with the cool side temperature between 80-84°F and Blood pythons can live more than 20 years in captivity!
Like most pet reptiles, and snakes in particular, keeping them is a commitment that is oftentimes measured in decades and not years.
Be prepared to care for your blood python for many, many years.